Every part we salvage from a used tractor must first go through a rigorous 7-step process of inspections and approvals to meet our high standards of quality. It's simple: if we don't trust it, we won't sell it.
The 7-Step Process
- Each used or rebuilt tractor part is pulled and verified from our state-of-the-art computerized inventory system.
- The part is then cleaned and inspected by the check shop.
- This is followed by inspection and approval by the lead technician.
- Once the check shop and technician have signed off on a part, it moves over to the shop manager for more inspections and approval.
- Each part is then inspected and approved by the salesman.
- The part then moves over to the shipping department, where it is inspected and approved by the shipper.
- Finally, before any part is sent out, it is inspected and approved one last time by the shipping manager.
This may seem like overkill, but at Bootheel Tractor Parts, we believe in doing things right the first time around.